Updated: July 16, 2020
I am excited to welcome you back to Liquid Scissors! The health and safety of my clients is of paramount importance. I have implemented health and safety measures in alignment with CDC guidelines, mandatory masking requirements in Maricopa County and the city of Scottsdale, and the Executive Order with requirements for salons and spas issued by Governor Doug Ducey on May 4, 2020.
COVID-19 Procedures In Effect Until Further Notice
- To comply with mandatory masking requirements for salons, please wear a mask upon entry to the building until you are in our suite.
- If you arrive early, please wait in your car until your scheduled appointment time.
- Please do not bring guests with you to your appointment.
- I will provide sanitizer and ask that you sanitize your hands upon entry into the suite.
- I am taking my temperature daily before each shift.
- I will wear a mask throughout the duration of your service.
- If you need products, I would love to help! Please contact me in advance to schedule a pickup time.
- I have added extra time at the end of each appointment to deep clean and sanitize the space between each client.
- As I have always done per state board guidelines, I use fresh linens and towels and disposable tools and materials whenever possible. Non-disposable implements are disinfected with hospital-grade disinfectant.
- If you feel sick at all, have a fever, experiencing any symptoms of possible infection, or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please reschedule! You will not be charged a cancellation fee.
Please contact me with any questions at all.
~ Paul George